Ever wish you could get the “Game Plan” for retiring early. You know, a strategy that lets you skip the rat race and travel the world?
Well here is your chance. Get the Early Retirement Blueprint absolutely free, along with regular advice on how to Retire Early (or Sooner), Travel More and Live Better delivered directly to your inbox. Just type in your name and email address below.
About Nomadic Retirement Living
You love to travel, travel has been an infatuation ever since you first cast eyes on a world map as a youngster.
You’re not an average package holiday type of traveller though. You see some people—especially tourists—simply aren’t “wired” to travel the way you prefer too.
For you travelling is more than just a quick getaway to an all-inclusive resort, it’s much more. You like to get off the tourist trail in search of adventure and authentic travel experiences rather than sightseeing.
You’re also excited about the day when you don’t have to work for a living. The day when you are finally free to explore new places, see new sights and experience a world of sounds, smells and tastes.
But for many the dream of travel never becomes reality – it is put off till ‘someday’, if you don’t have the right plan of attack, the right blueprint that ‘someday’ will never happen at all.
Savvy travelers know where they want to go, and how to find the solid strategy to get them there.
They also ask challenging questions like: How do I achieve financial freedom? Can I retire early and travel the world? Where are the most affordable places to live (and travel)?
Even if they don’t have the answers, they know where to find them.
This website is for those people.
It might be for you.
To make sure you know you are in the right place, let’s explain what this site is not about. It is often easier to define what a thing is not, before attempting to describe what it is
This site is not about:
- Backpackers or backpacking – although some Roving Retirees might like hanging out with a younger crowd.
- It’s not about packing up the plantation and moving wholesale to a new country – although that may be the end game for some.
- It’s not about living within the confines of social norms.
- It’s not a typical travel blog, travel is a key theme, but we will not bore you with what we had for lunch because somebody paid us to tell you about it.
- It’s not about whitewashing or creating a rosy picture – we will tell it like it is, warts and all.
- It’s not about specific financial advice, although we discuss personal finances.
- It’s not about consumer tourism.
- It’s not about being static or aging in place.
- It’s not about being broke and scraping by, or exchanging one miserable existence for another.
- And it is not about living the deferred life plan.
Nomadic Retirement Living is about
Retiring early (or sooner), traveling more and living better for less.
Nomadic Retirement Living is the creation of Michael & Yvonne Bauche, who in 2012 retired at 44 and 53 and have been travelling the world ever since.
This site isn’t about Michael & Yvonne. It’s about you, where you want to go, and how to help you get there.
Nomadic Retirement Living is for mature travelers who enjoy their creature comforts when they travel. Whether you are a full or part time traveler, taking a midlife or golden gap year, this is the place for you.
It’s about thinking outside of the box, discovering different ways of doing things and finding the courage to make bold moves.
It’s an honest voice that will provoke you to look at life differently – a source of inspiration, information and new ideas
It’ s about people helping people to lead a simpler, richer life. A life you do not need to take a vacation from.
So, here’s the big question:
Are YOU ready to Retire Early, Travel More and Live Better for Less?
Yes? Then use the link below to get the Early Retirement Blueprint – it’s the strategy that Michael & Yvonne used to retire early, travel more and live a better life.
And if you’re not ready to go Nomadic just yet, that’s fine too.
Bookmark us and we’ll be here for you when you are.